So, it is fitting that they enjoyed the YoYummy yogurts.
The yogurt comes in cute little squeezable packages, with caps so you can easily re-close them. I really liked this feature but I also realize that this adds to the packaging and to what ultimately ends up in the landfill. It is nice to have the option to close up a half-eaten yogurt and save it for later!
YoYummy comes in four flavors: Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry, and Cotton Candy. Cotton Candy was the fastest to go in this house, followed by Mixed Berry. Actually, the boys were really psyched to eat the cotton candy flavor. It was a huge treat for them.
|My little guy sucking down the YoYummy!|
Overall, my kids liked YoYummy and I think it is a good product. As a believer in organics (especially organic dairy), I wish they had an organic option, but maybe that will come at some point.
Here is some more information about YoYummy:
- YoYummy yogurt is made with Grade-A rBST-free Vermont milk, is a good source of calcium, and is rich in vitamin A and D.
- It has 10 percent less sugar than the leading national brand kids’ yogurt. Real fruits and berries add just enough natural sugar to YoYummy yogurt to make it taste sweet.
- YoYummy is free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives. YoYummy is naturally gluten free.
- YoYummy is available at Wegman’s, Costco, Hannaford, Stew Leonard’s, Fresh & Easy, and Sprout’s Farmer Markets.
- The retail price for YoYummy is $4.99 for a 4-pack, $9.99 for a 12-pack, and $1.29 for single pouches.
And check out their website for coupons and special offers!
Have you tried YoYummy? What do you think of the yogurt?
Thanks for reading!
Want to read more from The Happy Runner? Stop over HERE for more giveaways, reviews, and running- and parenting-related posts
Review disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. I was not compensated for this review and the opinions expressed here are entirely my own.