So, schools and PTOs are doing all they can to supplement those budgets. Sure, some of that means parents (like me!) are being called upon to send in more and more classroom supplies. But another thing most schools do is participate in the Box Tops for Education program. Right now, Walmart is partnering with the program to offer several products that have bonus Box Tops -- they have over 100 products that allow you to earn 4 Box Tops with your purchase. That means more money for your school!
Not familiar with the Box Tops for Education program? You can learn more about it HERE.
I was invited to learn more about this program by shopping for some extra Box Top products at Walmart. I was sent a $25 gift card and stocked up on Honey Nut Cheerios and Old El Paso taco shells -- both gave me 4 Box Tops for my school! In addition, I visited the Earn More For My School site where I was able to sign up and earn even more extra Box Tops!
I'm turning into a Box Tops addict!
Do you save Box Tops for your school? Would you like to win a $25 Walmart gift card so you can go Box Tops crazy and earn even more?
Enter my giveaway!
To enter, just leave me a comment and let me know you'd like to win!
As always, you can gain extra entries. Remember, though, you must complete the required entry first! (Leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Follow my main blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Pinterest, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Pin an image from this post to share the giveaway on Pinterest (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Twitter, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)
Want to read more from The Happy Runner? Stop over HERE for more giveaways, reviews, and running- and parenting-related posts.
Disclosure: The Walmart gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by General Mills and Walmart through MyBlogSpark.