What are the goodies, you ask? Socks! And what runner or otherwise active person doesn't need more socks? Exactly. Well, thanks to Coolmax EcoMade, I have seven days of socks to give to one winner.
Coolmax EcoMade socks are -- ahem -- pretty cool. They are made from 97% recycled resources such as plastic bottles, which keeps a lot of plastic out of the landfills. Here's some information on the "bottle-to-sock" process:
The process for making COOLMAX® EcoMade socks begins with post-consumer bottles made of polyethylene terephthalate, or PET, being cleaned and converted into polymer flakes. The flakes are then converted into chips, melted and extruded into fiber designed to provide high-performance, permanent wicking benefits. This fiber is then spun into yarn for legwear.It's quite interesting, if you ask me. Light-weight wicking socks made from waste. What's more, Coolmax EcoMade has expanded into several well-known performance sock brands: DeFeet, Injinji, Dansko, Fox River and Sports Tuff.
Made with a 4-channel cross section for outstanding moisture movement, COOLMAX® EcoMade socks dry quickly, help keep the wearer cool and comfortable, maintain a natural feel that’s soft, lightweight and breathable, and are permanent and effective.
Have a look at some of the socks:
So, what about this giveaway, huh? OK, check it out:
One winner will receive SEVEN pairs of Coolmax EcoMade socks, a value of over $100.
Be a follower of this site and leave me a comment telling me that you are and that you want to win the socks!
As always, you can gain a few additional entries (leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Visit the Coolmax EcoMade site (www.coolmaxecomade.com) and let me know something that you learned (leave a comment)
- Follow my other blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Become a fan of The Happy Runner on Facebook, or let me know that you already are (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from Facebook or Twitter (do as often as you'd like, just leave a comment each time)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment with the url)
Thanks to Coolmax EcoMade for this giveaway!
Giveaway disclosure: I was not compensated for this giveaway.