Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let's talk Shutterfly holiday cards.

What? You're not thinking about holiday cards yet? Still reveling in your Halloween candy? That's cool, but you know what? The holidays will be here sooner than you think (hey, it's already November 3rd!) and you need your holiday cards ready to go well before they arrive. And you probably need the cards a wee bit more than you need the Halloween candy.

So, what to do? Well, one place that I've had success using in the past is Shutterfly. For the past three years I've ordered my holiday cards from Shutterfly (I've also ordered several photo books from them as well, but that's for another post) and I've been really happy with them. Last year, I went with this design:


Of course, I put in my own picture. The photography wasn't nearly as high-end but it worked for me.

This year, I'm not exactly sure what design I'll choose. But, yes, I have already started thinking about it. These things take time!

It's true that while I like that Shutterfly has so many holiday designs to choose from, my husband would say that I get overloaded by the choices and spend too much time designing, redesigning, and asking his opinion . . . but he's just not as into it as I am! This year, we have a new addition to our family so I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time on my cards. One thing that I try to manage, though, is the cost of the cards and that's something I like about Shutterfly, too. Along with their wide range of card styles, they have a wide range of prices. You can get simple, stylish photo cards for $.30 each -- or really splurge on more expensive folded cards, which start at $1.12 each.

If you haven't looked at Shutterfly, consider checking them out. As I mentioned, I've had good luck with them in the past and give them the thumbs up!

Review disclosure: I received free cards for my review but was not otherwise compensated. The opinions expressed are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love Shutterfly, too! Their cards are awesome! :0)

    ReplyDelete