Friday, October 8, 2010

Expressionery.com personalized plates review.

Last week I was sent a new product to check out from Expressionery.com: Personalized melamine plates. 

The plate that they sent me is super cute. Check it out:



I liked the shape of the plate because there isn't a big rim so it could easily be used for serving cupcakes or cookies or any kind of snack, really. And I think that would be a main use for a personalized plate -- serving. Although, I could see a really cute table set with plates that have every family member's name or monogram on them. Or special holiday-themed plates. Or . . . so many ideas!

Back to what I liked: Melamine. For a mom, a plate that is less likely break (as a melamine plate would be) is a bonus. I also liked that the plate can go in the dishwasher but was a bit bummed that it can't go in the microwave. But, that's not as big of a deal as being able to go in the dishwasher!

The Expressionery personalized plates will debut on their web site starting TODAY, 10/8/10. So, if you are interested in a cute gift idea, check them out!




Review disclosure: I was sent a free plate to review but was not compensated in any way and the opinions expressed are entirely my own.

1 comment: