Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crystal Light: Pure Fitness Review Home Page

This is sponsored content from BlogHer and Crystal Light Pure Fitness.

Welcome to my Crystal Light: Pure Fitness hub page! For the next four weeks, I'll be trying out Crystal Light: Pure Fitness, writing about it and linking to my posts from this main page. As part of the BlogHer Reviewer program, I'll also be giving readers a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card! You read that right: $100. Hooray! So, you have to be sure to check it all out :-)

Here is post #1 about your favorite summer activities. It's your first chance to enter to win that $100 gift card.

Post #2 covers fitness inspiration
. What's yours? It's another chance to enter to win the $100 gift card!

Post #3 is about natural foods and drinks
. What are your favorites? Leave a comment on Post #3 for another chance to win the $100 gift card.

And this is it: The final post. In post #4, I share my proudest fitness achievements. What are your proudest fitness achievements?

You can also check out the other bloggers that are writing about Crystal Light: Pure Fitness for three other chances to win $100 as well as a $1,000 sweepstakes on the round-up page. Just follow this link: BlogHer.com Crystal Light: Pure Fitness exclusive offers page.

Learn more about Crystal Light: Pure Fitness here and read the official rules here. Good luck!


10 comments:

  1. Favorite summer activity: walking on the beach.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite activity is playing in the pool with my 2 boys.

    mom27g@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite activity is the annual vacation with our friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite summer activity: June family camping trip at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBQ's and swimming at the pool with my little boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. on a Lake George Island with family & friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. My NEW favorite activity is sitting on my back patio, watching the kids play and gazing at Mount Rainier. So PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried Crystal Light...it's not bad!
    sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Crystal light, Raspberry lemonade, or the lemonade and I really really like the lemon lime....ymmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  10. love crystal light...just bought some packs on clearance over the weekend...

    ReplyDelete