In checking out the site, I found Words to Sweat By -- Workout Towels with Attitude. The owner, Dana, and I emailed and she sent me one of her super cute workout towels to review -- and she offered the opportunity to give one away. So, I took her up on the offer!
Each of the Words to Sweat By towels is a generously sized white terry "appliqued with an original mantra that is meant to motivate you while you strive to reach your health and fitness goals."
Some of the mantras include:
- Healthy. Strong. Happy.
- No excuses.
- I am a body in motion.
- Whatever you do, don't hold your breath.
- Exert. Hydrate. Repeat.
My towel was soft enough to use right away and it held up well in the wash. Overall, a win!
These towels would make great gifts for the active men, women or kids in your life -- or for yourself! I'm thinking that with the weather warming up, we're all going to be out there sweating more, so why not have a fun towel to slop up the sweat, instead of using shirtsleeves :-)
The towels are only $8 each and you can order them directly from the Words to Sweat By site here.
Additional entries (leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog or my other blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)
- Become a fan of The Happy Runner on Facebook (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from Facebook or Twitter (leave a comment each time)
- Complete the poll on the Words to Sweat By web site here (leave TWO comments for TWO extra entries)
- Follow Words to Sweat By on Twitter (leave a comment)
Review/giveaway disclaimer: This review was made possible by MomMadeThat.com. I was not compensated for this review/giveaway.